Monday, August 22, 2016

What We're Eating



I'm baaaaaaaaack! How is everybody? In case you were wondering, vacation was awesome... but I've gotta say that this past weekend was the best. We got to spend the entire weekend at home which makes it a good one in my book! Homebody much? Saturday Dearest Carl got a good bit of work put into our projects and I did all the laundry and filled the cookie jar with these. Then Sunday we had Chinese food for lunch and spent the afternoon playing our last level of Halo. So we arrive in Monday with minds and hearts ready to work hard and get stuff done!

So I was planning on some shrimp and polenta this week but the store didn't have what I needed... That means I'm condoling myself with carb loaded syrupy pancakes. Can you blame me?

Monday: Crock Pot Roast and Broccoli
Tuesday: Pancakes
Wednesday: Chili Con Queso and Guacamole
Thursday: Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Turkey Bacon
Friday: Cheese and Crackers

What's on your menu this week?

(Image via Lara Casey)

No comments :

Post a Comment