Monday, September 5, 2016

What We're Eating


Yes, today is a holiday. But I still have to post the menu! Are we all officially ready for Fall now? Fall is my favorite. There's so much to look forward to! The cooler temperatures and pulling out my scarves and boots again. Opening the windows and watching the leaves turn colors. Drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes and making Pumpkin Spice flavored desserts. Getting to see season premiers of your favorite shows and having cookouts around a bonfire. I could go on. And yes, I know Fall isn't technically until September 22 but I'm not waiting that long.

In case you were wondering, I have promised to wait until October to bring back Monday Soups. So just hold off stocking up on potatoes and chicken broth. In the mean time, I am going to try to make some cozier recipes. Maybe the weather will get the hint and cool off!

Monday: Having a cookout with my family!
Tuesday: Pan Crisped Deviled Egg Salad and Sausage (leftover from last week)
Wednesday: Swedish Meatballs and Sweet Potatoes
Thursday: Chinese Ramen
Friday: Pizza with the Watkins before we all go swing dancing!

What cozy recipes are you looking forward to?

(Image via Fresh Brewed Life)

No comments :

Post a Comment