Friday, November 18, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Less than a week until Thanksgiving! And I have a confession to make. I listened to Christmas music this week. Only once, one afternoon while I was trying to write a Christmas themed article with zero motivation. But I cracked and I did it. Some of you will applaud me and some of you will sneer. That's okay. I just had to get that off my chest.

What are you up to this weekend? I'm not sure what our weekend plans are but whatever they are, they'll pale in comparison to next weekend and Thanksmas with the Watkins family. We also participate in the Drumstick Dash and we all dress up for fun. This year, I get to be a princess in a blue dress. Can you guess which one? :)

Your rainbow will come shining through

Do you fondue?

The Book Rescuers

Dirty and delicious

Flowers for Thanksgiving

Print and stick

Also, this sounds amazing

How to get through winter

Have a great weekend!

(Image via @taryndraws)

No comments :

Post a Comment