Monday, January 16, 2017

What We're Eating


Good morning! Everyone have a good weekend? I surely did. Dearest Carl and I got through all of Netflix's Series of Unfortunate Events and even had time to squeeze in Sherlock's last episode (which was a doozy). I also went with Olivia to Barnes and Noble and I did not come out with a book. That is a serious feat for me because books are my weakness. In all, it was a restful and lovely weekend!

This week we're eating our stuffed shells leftovers along with these delicious recipes. The sausage gravy recipe is the same my dad and my grandpa have made so it comes with extra cozy memories.

Monday: Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Tuesday: Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Wednesday: Chips with Cheese Dip and Guacamole
Thursday: Fish and Green Beans
Friday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

What are you warming up with this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment