Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What We're Eating



Hello again! As you may have noticed yesterday, I have this obsession with cooking. I think I spent more time on it in the description of myself than anything else. Which is probably a good thing since I'm going to be cooking for the rest of my life! Just to make you all jealous (hehe ;) ) I wanted to take one day to post about what our week's dinner plan looks like! I figured, hey, might as well post about it while I'm still working from plans right? I will try to get this post up on Mondays though this week's is late due to.... well other stuff. I will also link to any recipes that I'm using online so you can have some too! :) So here is this week's menu, starting with this past Monday. 
  • Monday: Garlic and Lemon Chicken (with red potatoes and green beans) and Garlic Bread
  • Tuesday: Chicken and Gnocchi Soup and Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
  • Wednesday: Ravioli Lasagna and Garlic Bread
  • Thursday: Tacos
  • Friday: Homemade Pizza
  • Saturday: Tuna Melts and Tomato Soup
I just love cooking. :)

“This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!” ~ Julia Child

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment