Friday, December 21, 2012

Gift Guide


IT SNOWED!!!!! :D :D :D *happiest dance* Looks like we'll have a white Christmas after all! :D And ye,s I am HAPPY about the snow and I hope we get more! Enough to completely cover the tips of the grass that still show! Okay okay, I'll stop geeking about the beautiful amazing frosty wonderful white goodness on the ground. Last week we focused on the little people for the gift guide. And yes, I realize that Christmas only being three days away, this gift guide may not do much good BUT oh well. Here it is anyway! This one's for the kiddies. :)


Creative Project

To help Mommy

Travel... kinda

Someone was a genius!

Make dinner dangerous

Color with the Dinos!

My family approves this game

Nothing like some bubbles!

Milk + Cookies

Test their memory

Remember, you are loved so stay happy! And for goodness sake, if you have snow, go out and enjoy it!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment