Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Husband

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday!!! Dearest Carl is 22 today. :) And the other day, I had a great idea! I'd like to begin birthday blog posts for our family which we can later read and see how we've grown and changed. Good idea yes? :) So, here goes!


Age: 22 years old (this may disappear along the road. ;) )
Current Occupation: IT Technician at Home Health Depot
Favorite Movie: The Emperor's New Groove
Currently Obsessed With: LEGO Wii Lord of the Rings
Looking Forward To: The Hobbit Part II
Favorite Food: Cookies :)
Quirks: Likes more jelly than peanut butter on a pbj, can diagnose a car's problem in under a half hour, can make his showers last over a half hour, leaves me notes in funny places, likes milk chocolate better than dark chocolate, quotes movies constantly, loves holding hands.

Happy birthday my dearest husband! I'm so glad God gave you to me and I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for us!

No comments :

Post a Comment