Friday, June 14, 2013

Frivolous Friday


Let me tell you, Friday has never looked so good! This week has been a looooooong week. Baby Bird decided she wasn't going to be happy unless I was walking around holding her. But now it's Friday, beautiful and my weekend has gotten off to an amazing start! Dearest Carl surprised me last night by taking me to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner! It was the first time either of us had eaten real crab... like cracking it open and everything. It was quite an adventure, we made quite a mess and everything tasted amazing! (Dearest Carl said we'll take our kids when we study exoskeletons in Biology. :) )We decided we needed to be adventurous more often. :) And now, after a day today of laundry and grocery shopping, I'm ready for a weekend of more adventures and celebrating my wonderful dads! Cause this is my first year to have two of them! It's awesome. :) What are your plans for the weekend?


The voice of my childhood

For the camper

Another thing I'm making asap

This is a good list

For the bed, couch and comfort

Interior decorating experimenting?

Or rather... a Thursday for me

Sounds like its time for a trip to Michigan again!

Next to Pride and Prejudice...

Yes, sprinkles

I want some!

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment