Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Daddy


Yes, as you may have guessed, this is my dad. :) He's a pastor, husband, father, son, brother, uncle and an inspiration to all mankind! Really, it's easy to see where my mom has influenced my life but I had to look a little harder for my dad. And where did I come up? Well, I think I'm more like him than I am like my mom! So, here is 10 things that my dad has taught me:

- Pray. A lot.
- The correct way to make sausage gravy requires much bigger chunks of sausage than most people's gravy.
- Saturday mornings are for getting things done, not for sleeping in.
- Ministry requires your life. Period.
- Even men can enjoy Jane Austen if they try!
- Whatever you do, do your very best and if you fail, you'll know that there isn't anything you could have done better.
- It's okay to
- Coffee.
- Use your eyes. If you see something that needs doing, hop to it!
- God can provide what seems impossible to you.

See? He's amazing.

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment