Friday, July 26, 2013

Frivolous Friday


Has anyone else been loving this weather?! It's been absolutely perfect! Mid to high 70s, sunshine with a forecast of peppermint ginger iced tea. And these chilly mornings are reminding me that Fall is on its way and before you know it, we can have my Monday Soups again! :D I'm pretty excited. :) This weekend bodes to be very very very busy but super fun! Lots of family, friends and partying to do! I'm going to need some tea by the end of it. 


Adore this rendition

I want one!

This is handy!

Project for husband when we have a house?

We're doing this someday

With tomato soup!

Easy chalkboard DIY

Because I got Lavender Dr. Bronners!

Me + ice cream = true love

I love lavender

You are loved so stay happy!

1 comment :

  1. Candles with Rings Inside are a great choice for any special lady in your life because they're useful and beautiful. The best part is that you can personalize them with jewelry from her own collection!

    ReplyDelete