Monday, July 29, 2013

What We're Eating



Good morning! It's almost confusing to have these chilly mornings, autumn-like mist and brilliant sunrises when it isn't even August yet! I'm starting to think soup and I'm sure we have another hot stint left in our bipolar weather state.

This week is much more laid back than last week and boy am I glad! After a week of running around like chickens with our heads cut off, it will be nice to have some evenings to just relax at home! We're taking advantage of this nice weather and using our grill this week!

Monday: Hamburgers and Corn on the Cob on the grill
Tuesday: Pasta with Alfredo and homemade Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Hot Dogs and Italian Veggie Salad
Thursday: Tortilla Sandwiches and Chips
Friday: Sausage and Veggie Packets on the grill

I've also discovered that ginger tea plus peppermint tea makes an awesome iced tea combination! I just finished my pitcher last night so I'll be making another today. :)

Do you have any deliciousness planned this week?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment