Friday, September 27, 2013

Frivolous Friday


Well I'm going to be honest with you. I am glad it's Friday but starting off the weekend with a major disappointment was not on the agenda. Currently I feel like crawling back into bed for the weekend with peppermint tea and I Love Lucy. But I don't really have time to mope  so instead its up to face the world I am. We have another weekend of nothing much ahead of us. Dearest Carl's work is participating in a walk on Saturday so we'll go to that and then he'll probably spend the rest of the weekend working on computers. Which leaves me with some free time to do.... I don't know what. What do you do when you get tired of baking? Do you have any fun plans this weekend?


A pretty Etsy shop

Plot twist

Driving like a madman in Paris

10 Tips to Successful Thrifting

Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes

Just don't remind me

DIY Puppet Theaters and other imaginative child's play

Make your own tea bags

You're welcome

You are loved so stay happy. (I know I know, I should take my own advice...)

No comments :

Post a Comment