Friday, January 31, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Phew. I thought I would never make it to Friday! This week has been a rough one. Tiredness and colds and business had really got me down. But this morning I got some extra sleep and now I'm ready to start my weekend! My birthday is Monday and my mom's is next week so we'll be celebrating this weekend which means some good times with family ahead!!! Also, we're having Nutella Cheesecake for dessert. Yeah, deliciousness. What are your plans for the weekend?


Sweet Darlin'

10 Best Road Trips in America

The Questions That Will Save Your Relationships

How I feel about snow...

29 Unique Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Your Husband

Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls

Olympics Inspired Party + Printables

You are loved so stay happy!

1 comment :

  1. Studying for a test come Monday morning. Sounds like yours will be a lot more fun=)

    ReplyDelete