Friday, February 28, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! After a pretty grueling week, I'm ever so glad it's Friday. A day to relax, care for my own home, spend quality time with my momma and today, enjoy the sunshine! This week involves pie and birthdays for me! And I can't wait till my Dearest Carl gets to see what I got for him! :D What are your plans for the weekend?


This song... THIS version!

13 DIY Lip Balms

A little Ellis Island history

Simple Sesame Noodles

I think I need this coloring book!

What European Country Do You Actually Belong In?  (I got Malta and their description is pretty accurate!)

Super duper cute sewing projects

Figure Skating, Downton Abbey, Will Farrell.... Wait, what?

Okay so I'm not sure how this post became so Downton Abbey... but I'm not apologizing!

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment