Monday, March 3, 2014

What We're Eating


I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who is sooooooo happy not have the twelve inches of snow that everyone was predicting! Can I see a show of hands? Okay, thank you. I'm so done with winter and the warming forecast gives me hope! Maybe we'll finally start to see the crocuses and daffodils soon!

This week has lots of breakfast on the menu, but I do like breakfast for dinner!

Monday: Carl's birthday dinner with the Watkins family
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Biscuits and Gravy
Thursday: Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
Friday: Carl is gone this night so probably Ramen Noodles or Popcorn for me

When I look at the menu, I think "Gosh, that seems sparse! What will we eat for lunches!" And then I remember all the leftovers in our fridge... Pot roastPotato Casserole and Plum Pie!

What's on your menu this week?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment