Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What We're Eating


Hey there, faithful readers! I hope you all had a fun weekend. Dearest Carl and I worked on the front yard and finally hung our front porch swing this past weekend. Then we had my family over for burgers and Cucumber Salad yesterday. And we played Yahtzee and I DID NOT win... just for the record. Anyway, it was lots of hard work but things got done and it was nice to work side by side with my husband. It was a good weekend.

This week's menu is a little boring. Sorry 'bout that.

Tuesday: Pasta Agio, Olio, e Peperoncino and Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese and leftovers
Thursday: Crock Pot Baked Potatoes and Rice
Friday: Going to a pitch-in and I'm taking this Ramen Noodle Salad

I did get those cookies made! They'll probably last me.... a week. Any ideas for what should fill my cookie jar next?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment