Monday, June 16, 2014

What We're Eating


Hey everybody! How was your weekend? Mine was a little rough but we're back on board the sunshine train and ready for a little vacationing this week! And in the midst of running and doing and seeing and going going going, I smile when my kitty meets me at the door wanting to snuggle. I smile when Baby Bird goes about her business, singing my name. I smile when my husband takes my hand in the car. And this life God has given me seems so simple and so good. Probably because it is!

This week's menu is a short one, but can I just say that I'm super excited about dinner tonight?

Monday: Roasted Shrimp Enchiladas
Tuesday: Roasted Sausage and Veggies
Wednesday: TBD
Thursday and Friday: Vacationing in Charlevoix MI! Woot woot!

What does your week hold? Are you smiling about the little things? He's given you much, so you should probably smile. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment