Friday, June 20, 2014

Frivolous Friday: Vacation Edition


Ahoy from Charlevoix! We're all settled in (there's a crew of 10 of us!) into our little blue cottage, only a few blocks from Lake Michigan! Last night we had grilled chicken for dinner and walked to the lake for a bit of stargazing. It was pretty much breathtaking. After a good breakfast this morning, we're going out and about for some adventuring which will probably involve ice cream. Then tomorrow is beach day! And though we're having a lovely time, I miss my kitty. But I know he's in good hands and I'll see him Sunday! :) Anyway, today's Frivolous Friday is the vacation edition. I hope you get some tips for your summer vacation!



Healthy Road Trip Snacks

16 Amazing Hotels

The best series if you aren't going to the sea but you want to!

A quick summer hairstyle

5 Best Road Trip Apps

How to Plan a Staycation

The perfect vacationing hat

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment