Friday, July 11, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Have I ever told you how nostalgic summer is for me? The smell of corn growing green. Locusts buzzing to the noonday sun. Heat rippling off the road like water. Bike tires eating pavement. Soda cans fizz and pop. It reminds me of summers spent playing with cousins and going on hikes and bike riding and eating popcorn while watching a movie on a hot afternoon. Sometimes, I wish life could always be such simplicity. Then I think about the upcoming Fall and I'm glad I don't have to go back to school. :) And we are on the downswing of summer, my friends. Fall is coming!


Pool!

20 Summer Date Ideas

Doughnut Ice Cream Sandwiches (so I mentioned this Monday and I'm definitely making them tomorrow!)

Why Lists = Rest

Wanting this book

Summertime Sun Tea the Party Way

DIY Lip Balm

What is your favorite summer memory?

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment