Monday, July 7, 2014

What We're Eating


Happy Monday everyone! I have to say, we had a pretty awesome weekend. The kind of weekend where you don't make the bed, eat too much ice cream and stay up way past your bedtime. Yeah, it was fun.

This week is a little messed up because I'm off Wednesday and working Friday. But I still think we've got a good menu!

Monday: Bacon Gravy and Biscuits
Tuesday: Spinach, Onion and Bacon Quiche
Wednesday: Sausage, Pepper, Onion and Potato Hash
Thursday: Hamburgers and Corn on the Cob
Friday: Picnic! - Cheese, Crackers, Grapes

What's on your menu this week? Anything you've been craving lately? I've really been wanting to make these doughnut ice cream sandwiches. Don't they look amazing? Also, I've heard tell that grilled doughnuts are especially delicious. Okay, I think I need to get some doughnuts on my next shopping trip...

No comments :

Post a Comment