Monday, July 21, 2014

What We're Eating


Good morning! I hope everybody had a great weekend! Mine was quite spectacular; family, strawberry bars, and all. This week we're back to heated July temperatures and morning haze that lets you know what a scorcher its going to be. But good menus make up for that, right?

Monday: Originally grilling out tonight but since Carl stole my burgers and corn for lunch yesterday, tonight is dubbed Date Night!
Tuesday: Tomato, Bacon and Onion Quiche
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes with Strawberry Compote
Friday: Foil Packets over the campfire which means...

CAMPING!!! Yes, this next weekend, the Watkins family is going on their very first camping trip! Well, first together... and my first ever. In a tent and everything! Am I excited? Yes. Am I probably over thinking the preparations? Yup. Will it be a great time whatever happens? Most definitely. So you all know what I'm going to be doing this week.

What's on your menu for the week?

No comments :

Post a Comment