Friday, July 25, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Well it's finally happening. I bought Dearest Carl a tent this past Christmas and now, this girl is leaving her A/C and comfy bed and darling kitty to go be in the woods. Due to impending rain, it isn't as long a trip as we would like, but it's still a bit to get out in the fresh air and just be together. I'm excited and nervous at the same time but that's probably what everyone experiences on their first camping trip. And me more so because I'm the adult in charge of bringing stuff! I'm not the kid who can just pack her pillow and hiking shoes and tag along. Thankfully, I have a husband who has been before so he knows what we need and that's very good. :) And hey! I'm ready for an adventure!


Sounds woodsy to me!

10 Things You Should Know About Spray Paint

25 Alternatives to "Good Job"

Nutella Crunch Cake Balls

Rene Zellweger's Connecticut House

DIY Triangle Tea Towels

THE cutest baby shoes EVER

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment