Monday, July 28, 2014

What We're Eating


Am I the only one or is this crazy July weather? When we should be sweltering in the heat and humidity, it's cloudy and a perfect 70 degrees. I'm not complaining at all, I just think it's odd.

Okay, the weekend camping verdict: I was not impressed. But that's all I'm going to say for now. That's a post for another day. :)

I feel like our menu is a mix of good stuff and meh stuff this week. Here it is:

Monday: Chicken, Bacon, Tomato Quiche
Tuesday: One Pot Sausage Pasta (My last attempt for a one pot pasta failed drastically so we're tweaking this recipe.)
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday: Hamburgers and Chips
Friday: Maple Sausage Gravy and Biscuits

Got any super good stuff on your menu?

No comments :

Post a Comment