Friday, August 15, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Phew. Does anyone else feel a bit like they've been underwater this week? I have. And it's all been good stuff and will continue to be good stuff, but phew! Okay, here's the long and short of it. I started another freelance writing job this week at Homedit.com. I've started the process of getting glasses this week and will have them very soon (been needing them for a while now). I spent a day at the State Fair this week and got to eat my favorite: deep fried cookie dough. I have bananas in my kitchen that probably need to be made into banana bread. I've been planning a murder mystery dinner like crazy. I guess that was the more long of it...


This must be the place

Grilled Lemonade

DIY Solid Perfume

Cutie Printable Wrapping Paper

Mini Succulent Garden (currently working on one myself!)

Healthy Wrap Recipes

Exploring the Imperfect Shots

Dearest Carl and I are off to a state park for a couple days to vacation with the in-laws. Think cabin, woods, lake, fishing, biking, late nights, fun times. I'll be back next week!

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment