Monday, August 11, 2014

What We're Eating


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine certainly was, with everything I said it would be. And while I do so love girl time, I was super glad to get back home to Dearest Carl and my Charlie.

Now that I'm back, I'm jumping right into it. Laundry, dinner, blogging, freelance writing, murder mystery dinner planning, all that fun stuff. It's busy but tomorrow, since I have a day off, I'll be taking some time to go to the fair with my family. I cannot wait to get my hands on a funnel cake!

This week's menu is pretty good. :)

Monday: Shrimp Cobb Salad
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese and Sweet Potato Fries (if I don't stay at the fair too long!)
Wednesday: Sauteed Corn, Bacon and Scallions
Thursday: Cinnamon French Toast (and I decided to skip the cream cheese glaze this time)
Friday: Caprese Quesadillas (my own invention!)

What's on your menu? Anything super amazing? Anything... not so amazing? What are you cooking!?

No comments :

Post a Comment