Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn To Do List

It's finally here! My favorite season! Starting January, I pine for colored leaves and hoodies and cider. And we've finally made it! Officially and everything. So I've created a To Do list for the season. Some of it, I already did! So I crossed it off. We'll see if I can get to the rest before the snow sets in!


  • Have our own bonfires with melty marshmallow s'mores.
  • Find a new perfect sweater.
  • Host movie nights featuring cider and popcorn.
  • Drink apple slushies.
  • Make an apple pie.
  • Burn a pumpkin scented candle.
  • Watch the new season of Downton Abbey.
  • Go hiking.
  • Make something out of colored leaves.
  • Wear fuzzy socks.
  • Carve a pumpkin.
  • Create a classical music playlist, highlighting Vivaldi's Autumn.
  • Take lots of pictures of beautiful Fall days.
  • Decorate the house for Fall.
  • Teach Charlie how to snuggle.
  • Keep the cookie jar full.
Yup, Fall is my favorite. What is your favorite Fall activity? Anything you recommend I should add to this list? I want to soak in all the Fall I can!

No comments :

Post a Comment