Monday, September 22, 2014

What We're Eating


Good morning! It's awful sunshiny for a Monday. Did you have a good weekend? I did. Lots of time hanging out with friends, watching lots of British TV (read Doctor Who and Downton Abbey), eating strange but delicious ice cream combinations, putting together next month's menus. Yeah, fun stuff.

I feel like this week's menu starts super amazing and simmers down by the end. But as long as there's leftovers, that's okay right?

Monday: Lazy Sunday Casserole (cause we can pretend it's still Sunday.)
Tuesday: Mushroom, Spinach and Feta Quiche
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: Grilled Cheese and Fruit
Friday: Movie Night! (because popcorn is cheap and there's so many movies at Redbox that we've been told to see.)

And just because I'm nice and I love you readers, here's a song for you!


Am I the only one loving the French language right now? Please tell me I'm not crazy...

Go on and enjoy your Monday! I dare you.

No comments :

Post a Comment