Friday, October 3, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! Such a rainy Friday deserves a good book and a cup of tea. This week has been one for stress and worry for me but as of today, half of it is resolved! So I can enjoy my domestic duties today and enjoy the weekend. We're going to The Feast of the Hunter's Moon tomorrow and I can't tell you how excited I am! It's going to be a very fun day! Do you have any big plans for your weekend? Or maybe you're looking forward to relaxing with that book? Keep the comments comin' guys! Love 'em!!!


Old movie theme

DIY Personalized Enamel Mugs

Carrot Apple Glow Juice (So I'm not really a juicing person but this sounds yummy!)

This one's a beauty!

Homemade Sweet Potato Chips

Did you see my closet makeover?

Propagating Succulents

2015 Monarch Flip Calendar (This is totally going on my desk!)

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment