Monday, October 6, 2014

What We're Eating



What a week, what a weekend! After a busy and very fun weekend (surprise party for little brother, Feast of the Hunter's Moon, birthday party for brother-in-law, Lord of the Rings watching, mime practice), I woke up today energized and excited about life, which rarely happens on a Monday. Why? Because very soon, I'm going to be replacing my nannying job with full time freelance writing for Brit + Co! What that means: I will be working from home, getting paid to write and spend time on Pinterest. No more cold morning commute, no more scraping ice off my car at 6:30am, no more popcorn for lunch because I didn't have time to make a sandwich, I know that freelance writing has it's own hazards (like working whenever you have a minute to spare), but this opportunity is definitely a step in the direction I want to be going right now. God is so incredibly good and surprising me all the time!

In other news, I waited until October and as of today I'm waiting no longer. It's finally cold enough to start making Monday Soups again! And that is reason to celebrate!

Monday: Zuppa Toscana
Tuesday: Herb Crepes with Eggs and Ham
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli
Friday: Camping! But I'm not in charge... which could mean we're eating leaves and sticks. ;)

What are you excited about this morning? I'm sure there's something God put in your life that makes you smile!

No comments :

Post a Comment