Friday, October 10, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Fridaaaaaaaay! Today I've got a large to do list. Grocery shopping, washing laundry as fast as possible, giving the kitty a bath, cleaning and straightening and packing. And then tonight, Carl and I are retreating into the woods with his siblings for a weekend of fires and hiking and sleeping under the stars (okay... in a tent). And I got a new book, The Antelope in the Living Room, which I'm bringing with me! I'm very excited to go actually!

What are you up to this weekend? I hope it involves a steaming cup of coffee and a good book somewhere in there!


Such a gorgeous piano song

Classic Breakfast Popovers (I want to make these!)

The Watkins Soup List

The Everyday French Twist

Animal Alphabet Chart

Interiors Featuring Fiddle Leaf Figs (How I want one of these!)

Fried Maple Leaves (Would you dare?)

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment