Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Soup Time!

It's soup time at last! And Indiana obliged by giving me chilly weather to make it sound good, too. (Thanks Indy!) I know I did a soup post last year, but this year I feel like I can better give you our favorites since this will be my third year making Monday soups. It's gonna be a good winter season, guys! P.S. Isn't the dutch oven below pretty? This beauty was my birthday present from Grandma this year and I've been so excited to get some soup use out of it!



Go To Soups:
Zuppa Toscana
Please May I Have Some More Soup
French Onion Soup


Try Again:
Egg Drop Soup
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Easy Tortellini Soup
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
Sweet Potato Soup


New for the Pot:
Tomato Bisque
Turkey Meatball and Kale Soup
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Shrimp and Artichoke Soup
Japanese Onion Soup

What soups are your favorite? Any new soups you're wanting to try this year? I can always use more suggestions!

No comments :

Post a Comment