Friday, November 21, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! Is it just me or has this been a long week? Maybe it's because I've been so excited for today. Today my mom, grandma and I are taking a day trip to IKEA! It's going to be so wonderful to get out of the house and spend some time in some wonderful company!

My weekend is full of projects and planning and seeing friendly faces. Olivia is here for another food shoot on Sunday and we'll be making a Thanksgiving dish as well as next month's Christmas dish so be on the lookout!

What does your weekend hold? Staying warm I hope!


A little Mamma Mia for your Friday

Starbucks Nutella Drink

DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes

Bright Scandinavian Cottage

The Mom Stays in the Picture (I'm gonna have to reread this someday.)

Knit a Blanket in 45 Minutes

Aztec Mocha

Oh, To Be Brave (A few months ago, I met a elderly gentleman at the grocery. He was chit chatting with me about the peppers we were both buying and then he asked my name... and what my name means. I told him that my name means "brave" and he says "Oh... I'm talking to a brave woman." It made my heart flutter because I don't feel brave at all and I want to live up to my name! This article reminded me of that.)

This is happening all winter long

Cinderella (After Mockingjay, The Hobbit and Into The Woods, so glad the good movies continue!)

Enjoy your weekend!

(Image from Sugar and Cloth)

No comments :

Post a Comment