Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Thankful For...

Thursday: I'm thankful for God's provision in our finances. We have always had enough for what we need and more! Especially during this season when it's so easy to use it for Christmas gifts.
Friday: I'm thankful for new friends! I feel like suddenly, my life is full of them! People, couples in particular, who are in need of friends. And Carl and I are in need of friends! So it's a promising situation.
Saturday: I'm thankful for my extended family. Even though I don't see some of them as often as I would like, whenever we get together it's like we've never been apart. I see their value so much more now that I'm an adult and oh they are treasures!!!
Sunday: I'm thankful that my husband doesn't mind driving. He drove us home through the storm when things were a bit slick outside and I'm ever so glad it wasn't me!
Monday: I'm thankful for pictures on my fridge that remind me of all the little people I love! I saw my little birds today and they gave me very colorful masterpieces. My fridge is bare no more!
Tuesday: I'm very thankful for our little heater! In this cold, it's so nice to be able to warm up my office. It definitely makes things more pleasant.
Wednesday: I'm thankful for hot chocolate. Whether it's the packet of powder or the legit amazing stuff I make, it's nice to sip on while it's snowy outside.
Thursday: I'm thankful for a nice warm bed to rest on and blankets to keep me warm. I know we are blessed to live in such comfort when there are people that sleep on the ground. God is good!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thess. 5:16-18

No comments :

Post a Comment