Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm Thankful For...

Another week, another round of what I'm thankful for! Gosh this is a good exercise...

Friday: I'm incredibly thankful for my washer and dryer. After living in an apartment for over a year, the ability to wash clothes whenever I please is still a novelty that hasn't worn off. Not to mention that rumble sound makes the house feel more like a home.
Saturday: I can't even say how thankful I am for my mom. My whole life, she's been encouragement, advice and pretty much my biggest cheerleader. She is such a great example of a wife, mother and friend who is striving to please God in every single relationship. I don't know what I'd do without her!
Sunday: I'm thankful for cars that run well even though they're old! (And they better run well after all the time Dearest Carl spends fixing them!)
Monday: I'm thankful for coffee. Seriously, drink of the gods right there.
Tuesday: Today I'm thankful for my talent in the kitchen. I love good food and I'm grateful that God gave me the ability to make good food.
Wednesday: I'm thankful for my homegroup. Even in this early stage of getting to know each other, everyone is so willing to open their hearts and homes and give what support they can. I know it's going to get even better!

I'm so blessed, if you couldn't tell. God has placed my boundary lines in such pleasant places!

No comments :

Post a Comment