Friday, December 12, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Friday at last! I've been looking forward to this weekend for forever and now it's finally here! Cue lots of friends at our house and fellowshipping with church ladies for our Christmas tea and caroling with the congregation at an assisted living facility! I might even make time for some hot chocolate. ;)

What have you got planned this weekend? Lots of Christmas-ing?


I Saw Three Ships

When Work Takes Over Your Life

Cozy Victorian Cottage Tour

Warming Vanilla Chai Infused Body Oil

Peach Raspberry Slab Pie (Anybody out there ever made a slab pie before?)

Plant Pot (I need this for my spider plants...)

DIY Essential Oil Reed Diffuser

Inside Out (Pixar has done it again!)

8 days until The Hobbit and 13 days till Christmas (and Into The Woods!)!!!

Have an awesome weekend!

(Image by Devon Rachel)

No comments :

Post a Comment