Monday, December 15, 2014

What We're Eating


Gooooooooood morning! This past weekend was awesome. Just sayin'. I think we're slowing down a little this week and that's perfectly fine with me! Dearest Carl and I watched A Muppet's Christmas Carol last night and had popcorn and eggnog for dinner. Because sometimes that's what you need to do. This week's menu isn't any less simple but with only 10 days until the Christmas feasts, that's probably a good thing.

Monday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Tuesday: Baked Potatoes and Rice
Wednesday: Bagel Bites
Thursday: Sliders and Chips
Friday: Hobbit Dinner! (I will post more about this later this week :) )

Got your Christmas shopping done yet? I finished mine last night! I do love online shopping. ;)

I've got some good posts planned this week so come back and check them out!

No comments :

Post a Comment