Monday, January 19, 2015

What We're Eating



Is it just me or is January creeping by? I don't know about you all, but even with all the sunny days we've been having, I'm ready for Spring. I'm ready to put the coats away and have bunches of fresh lilacs around the house and drink iced tea on warm afternoons. At least I've got a few birthdays to look forward to until then.

This week is another busy one here at the Watkins. Don't you wanna just slow down sometimes? Oh well. It's all good stuff and there's a good menu!

Monday: I'll be gone at a women's event and I'm taking this Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana! Carl will be eating whatever he makes himself.... which will probably be cottage cheese. lol
Tuesday: Salmon, Guacamole and Bacon Wraps and Chips
Wednesday: Bagel Bites
Thursday: BBQ Chicken and Sweet Potato Fries
Friday: Hanging out with the fam and friends!

What's on your menu? Anything super delicious I need to know about? I'm working on February menus so now is the time to tell me! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment