Friday, January 16, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Did you hear that? That was a sigh of happiness. I've had such a good week this week! My work schedule allowed for time to spend with lots of friends and that is a very good way to start off the weekend! Today I'll be helping my Grandma with some interior decorating in her living room. What I love doing!

This weekend holds lots of housework, but we've been so busy lately, I'm perfectly happy to hang around the house, dancing to loud music and doing some cleaning. Also, I've not had ice cream in WEEKS, and because it's never too cold for ice cream, that will be happening this weekend.

What plans does your weekend hold?


Ran Off In The Night

Good Habits That Will Help You Keep The Magic Alive in Your Marriage

10 Verses on Joy

Ombre Watercolor Art

5 Helpful Tips for Better Instagram Photos

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies

Get Well Kit (Great idea to have handy for this season!)

10 New Years Cooking Goals (Awesome things to think about here!)

Beautiful Danish House

Have a lovely weekend!

(Image via Tumblr)

No comments :

Post a Comment