Friday, February 6, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Haaaaaappy Fridaaaaaaayyyy! I'm writing this on my new computer and after working on it for only four days, I'm totally head-over-heels in love. Yeah, it's awesome. My husband has turned into a good gifter. ;)

How was your week? Monday was work, Tuesday was feeling like a princess and the rest was more work, but the weekend will balance out all that work in fun-ness! Birthday parties, movie nights, dancing around and getting the house clean, eating lotsa good food. What's on your calendar?


I'm Gonna Make It Better

25 Valentine's Gifts Based on the 5 Love Languages

Ballet Love Shoot (I'm kinda obsessed with ballet... even though I never learned.)

Pajamas All Day (I need this t-shirt.)

7 Natural + Homemade Makeup Switches

Getting There (With Gratitude)

11 Must Read Marriage Books

Homemade Pepper Jack Crackers

Have a spectacular weekend, you guys!

(Image from In My Veins)

No comments :

Post a Comment