Monday, February 9, 2015

What We're Eating


It's kind of a dreary Monday morning over here, but I'm thankful that I get to be cozy in my house with my coffee and my husband and stay home all day long! Because after a pretty amazing weekend, that's exactly what I need.

What are you all up to this week? Dearest Carl and I are finally slowing down! I'm prepping for Valentine's Day and working and reading and Dearest Carl will hopefully be making big progress on our bathroom projects this week (he says we're almost done!) and we'll be eating lots of barbecue chicken sandwiches leftover from the weekend, plus this menu!

Monday: Zuppa Toscana
Tuesday: Grilled Cucumber and Goat Cheese Sandwiches, Chips
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: Sweet Potatoes and Parmesan Broccoli
Friday: Valentine's Day Dinner with our church family

I've been craving creme brûlée like crazy lately so I found a simple recipe and I'll be trying it out today! Dearest Carl is excited that we get to play with fire in the kitchen. ;)

What's on your menu this week? Did you make anything over the weekend that will be on your "Make Again List"?

No comments :

Post a Comment