Friday, February 27, 2015

Frivolous Friday




Happy Friday! What are you all up to this weekend? Dearest Carl and I will be spending most of our time at a marriage conference at our church. Yay for revelations and deep talks and improving our marriages! We're also going to attempt to snag Big Hero 6 from Redbox this weekend. Wish us luck.

Kiss Me

12 Spaces That Prove Houseplants are Where It's At (If my luck continues, this will be my house)

Best Lip Balms for Any Budget

4 Easy DIY Cake Decorating Ideas

Springtime (I needed to read this)

Blackberry Thyme Cocktail (Trying this out this weekend)

Cross Strap Flats (I've always been a sucker for ballerina style)

3 Simple Steps to Get Your Skin Ready for Spring (I'm all into this skin care thing right now. I'm convinced that there is a natural process to manage my acne and improve my skin!)

Have a wonderful weekend!

(Image via Leifshop)

No comments :

Post a Comment