Monday, March 2, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! We're back to the grind after a great weekend talking about marriage. And may I say... how crazy is a snowstorm in March! I can't express how ready I am for spring and everything that it includes.

This week's menu is based off of what was in my fridge and freezer on my last shopping trip. But that's what happens at the end of the month sometimes. You must admit, it's not too shabby!

Monday: Baked Ranch Chicken and Roasted Veggies
Tuesday: Taking Dearest Carl out for his birthday!
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: One Pot Garlic Pasta
Friday: Babysitting for friends

Get excited you guys! This month has lots of great things coming up on the blog! I'm talking house pictures, peeks into my work life and my first blogged DIY! It's gonna be good!

(Image via Mi's Candle Shop)

No comments :

Post a Comment