Friday, March 27, 2015

Frivolous Friday


The sunshine finally came out today! The rest of the week was the kind where you have the new curtains but no time to actually put them up. Plus it was gray and rainy. There were some good points though. Sitting on the couch reading with Dearest Carl, watching Casablanca for the first time and getting surprise Frosty Boy for lunch the other day. And tonight will be great since I'm hosting Easter dinner for my family! Also I'm off work all next week so I'm ready for a bit of spring cleaning and a lot of fun!

How about you? How was your week?

Shut Up and Dance (My current favorite song. Is it just me or is this song reminiscent of the 80's?)

5 Things Your Phone Can't Give You

Keurig Made Chai Tea Latte

3 Steps to Pretty Summer Feet

Giant Easter Peep Cake

12 Gorgeous Pastel Hair Colors to Welcome Spring (You guys, I want pink hair...)

You and Me and the Cat (I love this print so much.)

Have an awesome weekend!

(Image via Green Wedding Shoes)

No comments :

Post a Comment