Monday, March 16, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! I have to say, this is one Monday I was very ready for. Dearest Carl and I spent Friday cleaning the house and prepping for our Saturday work day. Then we had 10 wonderful people in and out all day on Saturday helping paint and do a bit of landscaping work and there was more done in one day than Dearest Carl and I could get done by ourselves in a month! Our bedroom still isn't finished though so we spent yesterday afternoon painting until we ran out of paint (again) and are currently sleeping on the guest room floor. (I'm super thankful right now for the two-person sleeping bag I bought Carl for his birthday.) But now it's Monday and I have to sit and be on Pinterest for work all day. Is there a better job???

This week's menu is pretty simple. Except for Tuesday's holiday!

Monday: Leftovers from the weekend
Tuesday: St. Patrick's Day! Irish Beer Cheese Fondue and Irish Soda Bread
Wednesday: Bagel Bites
Thursday: Sweet Potato Bacon Hash (Made this Saturday morning and I'm totally making it again!)
Friday: Dinner out with the Ruble parents for Carl and my Dad's birthday

What's on your menu this week? Are you making anything green or Irish for St. Patrick's Day?

No comments :

Post a Comment