Friday, March 13, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Good mornin'! For some reason, it was a really long week this week. Like moving like a snail long. I thought it would never end. Tomorrow is work day at the house and we have lots of friends and family coming to help! :D Paintathon, bush trimming, it's all happening at our house. That means that I have tons to do today to prep, but I can't wait! At least I don't have to work so I can just clean and dance and make this rainy day as sunshiny as possible. What are you up to this weekend?

We Can Dance

Loneliness: 3 Surprising Truths (I know this in my head, but I needed to hear it again this week.)

Sweet Potato + Bacon Hash (Making this tomorrow morning!)

Pretty Curly Hairstyle

Pretty in Prefab

The Wonder Years

6 Lowlight Houseplants

I hope your weekend is absolutely lovely!

(Image from A Subtle Revelry)

1 comment :