Monday, March 9, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful. We took it pretty easy over here. A little house work, a little reading, a little birthday partying, a little cooking, exactly what I needed. Though the time change wasn't a welcome guest on Sunday, especially since we were serving in the sound booth for church and had to be there earlier than normal anyway. It's so strange that my alarm goes off in the dark! I can't wait till the sun catches up.

I feel a bit floundering menu wise, now that we're out of soup territory. I'm going to attempt to keep up Monday Breakfast Night and then next month, we'll start breaking out the grill once a week! Also, Dearest Carl and I have been doing a bit of gardening research. Now the question is, do we spend the money to put one together this summer or use it on the house and get our fresh veggies at the Farmer's Market again? We shall see. Anyway, here is this week's menu!

Monday: French Toast
Tuesday: Crock Pot Lasagna and Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: Biscuits and Gravy
Friday: Italian Shrimp Tortellini Bake

What's on your menu this week? Do you have any breakfast recipes that you recommend? I'd love to hear!

(Image via Field Notes)

No comments :

Post a Comment