Friday, April 3, 2015

Frivolous Friday




Hey all! I will admit that I haven't gotten as much spring cleaning done this week as I had hoped, but I traded it for bike rides, picnics, movies, road trips, shopping and lots of time with good friends. I think it's been a good trade. ;)

It's so strange that it's April already! Are you ready for Easter? I am! This weekend is going to be fantastic! Think family, relaxing and lots of candy. Bring it on!

Dancing Queen

10 Things All Insanely Organized People Do (I do like 9.5 of these...)

Kitchen Ghosts (These GIFs are fantastic.)

DIY Bunny Cake

Do you believe in magic? (Puts things in perspective.)

Peek Inside World's End Farm (I could definitely live here.)

A DIY Wreath (By me!)

Spring Desktop Wallpaper

Have an awesome weekend!

(Image via Flickr)

No comments :

Post a Comment