Monday, April 6, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was quite busy and I'm dragging a little bit this morning. (Maybe staying out till 12:30 wasn't such a good idea...) But that's what coffee and Easter loot is for, right? I had a lovely week off and now that I'm back to work, I'm ever so glad I have a job where I can stay in bed in my pjs on days like today. Today is Pinterest day, when I scroll through my favorite website to find all the material for post writing and listen to happy music. Tonight Dearest Carl and I are going to see a movie with lots of friends! Plus, I'll just say that I'm super excited about this week's menu!

Monday: Chocolate Cake Mix Pancakes with Homemade Raspberry Syrup
Tuesday: Crab Soup with Crackers and Cheese
Wednesday: Sausage and Salad
Thursday: Wontons, Soy Ramen and Egg Rolls
Friday: Burgers, Chips, Salad

April means it's time to break out the grill! That's why burgers are on this menu. However hopefully the weather will cooperate. What are your favorite things to grill? Anything weird? Any hamburger recipes to die for? Tell me about 'em!

(Image via Verily)

No comments :

Post a Comment