Friday, April 10, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! I hope your week had more sunshine than we did. Everybody around here has been super grateful for any rays we can get. On the bright side though, it was a productive week and all the rain has my lilac bush popping green! Yay!

How is your weekend looking? We'll be pretty busy doing some yard work and car work on Saturday and Sunday we're spending with friends. I do hope we'll find a minute to rest too.

Here Comes Your Man

DIY Natural Hair Lightening Spray

Herb and Goat Cheese Tomato Tart

Being Okay With Being Last (Hit me where it hurts.)

Williamsburg Loft Tour (Can I just say, I'm in love with her style.)

16 Ways to Upgrade Your Iced Coffee

What a Stay-At-Home Mom Should Actually Make

Mini Cat Ring Dish (I need this.)

Have a lovely weekend!

(Image via Pamsantos)

No comments :

Post a Comment