Monday, April 13, 2015

What We're Eating


Hello readers! How was everybody's weekend? I have to say, while the ours was productive and things got done, I'm glad to be settling back into the week. I'm planning on lots of snuggle time with Dearest Carl before he goes off to spend time with Jesus and our church family for the weekend. And of course we'll be eating all this delicious stuff!

Monday: Lemon Cake Mix Pancakes with Homemade Blueberry Syrup
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Crepes with Bananas, Nutella and Cookie Butter
Thursday: Pesto Pizza
Friday: Carl will be away so my friend and I will probably end up eating pizza or popcorn or candy or all of the above while we hang out. Don't judge.

I can't tell you how excited I am for this week's posts! The quote above is one of my favorites about decorating and it's totally appropriate this week. I've got a DIY to share as well as our bedroom reveal so keep your eyes peeled! And let me know what you're eating this week! I'm going to be putting together May menus soon and I need ideas. Don't let me down people!

(Image via The Year of Lettering)

No comments :

Post a Comment